Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

International Bible Lesson Commentaries

English Standard Version Commentary

King James Version Commentary

New American Standard Bible Commentary

New International Version Commentary

New Revised Standard Version Commentary

Lesson 3. The Omnipresence of Christ

International Prayer Lessons Personal Notebook

Lesson 3. The Omnipresence of Christ

In order for your prayer study to be your own as the Holy Spirit leads you, you will probably want to print out and complete the Personal Notebook page available at the International Prayer Lessons website at TheIPLC.com before reading my notebook study below.
New Ideas and Applications
Because Jesus promised to be with me as one of His followers and the Holy Spirit indwells me as one of His gifts, I need to remind myself throughout the day that Jesus is always with me. Jesus, Who is with me, loves me and is all powerful. My true joy and peace comes from knowing Jesus is always with me in every situation, even when I am afflicted.
New Topics for My Prayers
That I would become more aware of Jesus’ love in me. That I would pray immediately for Jesus to help me keep from failing when I am tempted.
Conclusion
Register and pray with others in the IPL Forum. Post what you are learning about prayer below, post your questions or answer questions. Post your prayer requests and answers to prayer below so we can pray for you and praise God with you!
Listen again to the free audio lesson of Chapter 3, The Omnipresence of Christ, and take additional notes as you listen. Go to: International Prayer Lessons at TheIPLC.com for more free audio lessons on prayer.

May God bless you and your praying as you draw closer to Jesus!
L.G.