Noah and the Spirits in Prison

Noah and the Spirits in Prison
Genesis 6 & 1 Peter 3:17-22

Looking ahead to our weekly International Bible Lesson of Genesis 6 on October 7, I invite you all to study this important topic with me by reading “Noah and the Spirits in Prison” during the next three weeks and then giving me your responses here on the IBLF or personally and privately by sending me an email to lgp@TheIBLF.com. As we study and discuss online together we will be better prepared to teach our classes or as Bible students to contribute to class discussions and grow spiritually.

I have not made a study similar to this is in quite some time, and I invite you to make this study with me and send me any corrections, feedback, questions, suggestions or ideas you might have or have gained from this study. This study includes a commentary on the controversial and difficult verses found in 1 Peter 3:17-22 and those who died in the great flood. I think you will find it worthwhile. Depending on your class, you may want to discuss some of the ideas presented in Noah and the Spirits in Prison in class or at least present some of the questions the study raises.

To get Noah and the Spirits in Prison, please go to this link.

Receive our periodic International Bible Lesson Forum Newsletter by becoming a Registered Member of this IBL Forum. Then, login and make comments to share with others. I add must new members manually by hand (nothing automatic here); hopefully, every time I am near a computer I add new members, but sometimes it does take me 2 or 3 days (sorry for any delays!).

May God continue to bless your Bible study and teaching and encourage you by His Word and Spirit!

For Bible Lessons and Bible Commentaries, Go to the International Bible Lesson Commentary and International Bible Lesson for additional Uniform Sunday School Lesson Series Resources.

Teaching the Truth in Love for the Love of God’s Word and His people,
L.G.