The Mountain of God Isaiah 25:6-10a

How can we discern if God's hand of blessing is on our lives

Comments

• edited September 2016
    An excellent question! Thank you for asking! If we have accepted Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior that is an indication that God has adopted us as His children into His family, and that is probably the greatest sign of God's hand of blessing on us. From that moment on, His hand of blessing is on our lives. We will face various severe trials in this life, Jesus told us that, but God will not take His hand of blessing from us. If we practice sin and rebelliously refuse to repent, then God will bring us under His discipline to correct us and lead us to repentance and back to obedient faith. God's discipline of His children is a sign of His hand of  blessing. I am sure there are many other ways to discern God's hand of blessing, but perhaps the last few that I can think of are bearing the fruit of the Holy Spirit in a growing way, having an interest in studying God's word, and trying to serve God and others from a heart of love for God and thanksgiving to God for His many blessings.

I hope this answer is somewhat helpful! I hope others will share their thoughts!

For the love of God's Word,
    L.G.